Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Assist in the provision of accurate and timely legal advice on matters relating to Public Procurements/Administrative Law to our high-profile client base across key industries.
- Take ownership of cases, depending on the matter, from legal opinion to litigation, with the ability to work efficiently as part of a team but also willingness to take initiative when required.
- Communicate ideas and legal concepts clearly and effectively to a wide range of clients when drafting opinions, legal documents and reports, with precision, simplicity and attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Qualification as an attorney-at-law in Greece
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Law and post-graduate degree (LL.M. or equivalent) in a related field
- Ideally 5-10 years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience in Tax Law will be considered a plus.
- Excellent research skills and persistence
- Multi-tasking, adherence to deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken professional English
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected], with the reference Public Law Vacancy in the subject field.
All applications received will be dealt with in strict confidence.